It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:36 pm


That smile!

AKA as the Rhymenoscerous, The Video Kid, Figwit and is one gazillionth of The Wellington Ukulele Orchestra. Yuss him and maybe some invisible people also...

Moderator: Venus

Re: That smile!

Postby nikki78 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:51 pm

SheWolf wrote:This is the look of love that Bret gave me - I swear it chicas!
Image

When I saw him giving that look to others I realized I wasn't special. :|


This is the look he gave you and you still aren't a Breterosexual?!?! :shock: You are a dedicated woman!
User avatar
nikki78
Lost but happy at sea
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:15 pm
Location: USA

Re: That smile!

Postby H.... » Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:51 pm

He should look down the camera lense, maybe their would be more Bretaholics...
Throw us your potatoes!
User avatar
H....
David Bowie's nipple antennae
 
Posts: 1412
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 11:36 am
Location: The sofa...

Re: That smile!

Postby dangerous person » Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:02 am

H.... wrote:He should look down the camera lense, maybe their would be more Bretaholics...


I refer you to the A Kiss is not a Contract video, and the bit in Bowie's in Space where Bret is wearing that fetching neckscarf and sings 'it's the freakiest thing'
*melts*
"We're a novelty music act, we're not a freak show"
User avatar
dangerous person
David Bowie's nipple antennae
 
Posts: 1268
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:26 am
Location: UK

Re: That smile!

Postby LSully9 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:28 pm

dangerous person wrote:
H.... wrote:He should look down the camera lense, maybe their would be more Bretaholics...


I refer you to the A Kiss is not a Contract video, and the bit in Bowie's in Space where Bret is wearing that fetching neckscarf and sings 'it's the freakiest thing'
*melts*


Oh yes... :thud:
Two struggling musicians, living in poverty and despair, selling their...instruments.
User avatar
LSully9
Getting lewd with the food
 
Posts: 2347
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:20 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: That smile!

Postby LSully9 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:19 pm

Hmm... Yeah... Jemaine was definately something that night... But Bret... :sigh:

Image
Two struggling musicians, living in poverty and despair, selling their...instruments.
User avatar
LSully9
Getting lewd with the food
 
Posts: 2347
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:20 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: That smile!

Postby SheWolf » Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:58 pm

Awww...I know you looked so happy in that pic next to your man. Too bad I didn't know you then. We could have done done a Bret sandwich pic. :D
90% evil
ImageImage
User avatar
SheWolf
Boom King!
 
Posts: 7354
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:24 pm
Location: Getting hot by the refrigerator

Re: That smile!

Postby H.... » Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:14 pm

I think you got the J-Dog on his best night, looks wise.
Throw us your potatoes!
User avatar
H....
David Bowie's nipple antennae
 
Posts: 1412
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 11:36 am
Location: The sofa...

Re: That smile!

Postby SheWolf » Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:29 pm

I think you might be right though at the time I didn't appreciate that. It was the first night so I guess he was particularly bright eyed and perky tailed. :wink: Though I think he looked really good in those Ann Arbor fans pix with the conductor's hat and blue army jacket.
90% evil
ImageImage
User avatar
SheWolf
Boom King!
 
Posts: 7354
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:24 pm
Location: Getting hot by the refrigerator

Re: That smile!

Postby LSully9 » Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:34 am

SheWolf wrote:Awww...I know you looked so happy in that pic next to your man. Too bad I didn't know you then. We could have done done a Bret sandwich pic. :D


Maybe next time. :)
Two struggling musicians, living in poverty and despair, selling their...instruments.
User avatar
LSully9
Getting lewd with the food
 
Posts: 2347
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:20 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: That smile!

Postby LSully9 » Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:35 am

SheWolf wrote:I think you might be right though at the time I didn't appreciate that. It was the first night so I guess he was particularly bright eyed and perky tailed. :wink: Though I think he looked really good in those Ann Arbor fans pix with the conductor's hat and blue army jacket.


I think I missed those... :shock:
Two struggling musicians, living in poverty and despair, selling their...instruments.
User avatar
LSully9
Getting lewd with the food
 
Posts: 2347
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:20 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re:

Postby dangerous person » Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:06 pm

Aaaaaaaaaaanyway, you cannot beat Bret's adorable smile as demonstrated below:

Image

aaaaaaahhhhhhh :love:
"We're a novelty music act, we're not a freak show"
User avatar
dangerous person
David Bowie's nipple antennae
 
Posts: 1268
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:26 am
Location: UK

Re: That smile!

Postby SheWolf » Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:41 pm

Oops sorry I didn't realize this was the Bret thread when I posted those last 2 Jemaine pics links. I thought it was the Jemaine photo thread and I can no longer edit them :doh:
90% evil
ImageImage
User avatar
SheWolf
Boom King!
 
Posts: 7354
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:24 pm
Location: Getting hot by the refrigerator

Re: That smile!

Postby Sherry » Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:24 am

SheWolf wrote:Oops sorry I didn't realize this was the Bret thread when I posted those last 2 Jemaine pics links. I thought it was the Jemaine photo thread and I can no longer edit them :doh:


I guess that's what comes from posting as often as you do about Jemaine in the Bret threads :tsk:

I'm deleting those Jemaine pics and links from this thread.
Sherry
Professional Blonde
 
Posts: 4481
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:57 am

Re: Re:

Postby H.... » Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:24 pm

dangerous person wrote:Aaaaaaaaaaanyway, you cannot beat Bret's adorable smile as demonstrated below:

Image

aaaaaaahhhhhhh :love:


:tonqe:
Throw us your potatoes!
User avatar
H....
David Bowie's nipple antennae
 
Posts: 1412
Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 11:36 am
Location: The sofa...

Re: Re:

Postby hellomyfriend » Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:42 pm

H.... wrote:
dangerous person wrote:Aaaaaaaaaaanyway, you cannot beat Bret's adorable smile as demonstrated below:

Image

aaaaaaahhhhhhh :love:


:tonqe:



This is my favorite Bret picture EVER. He looks like an angel. I could look at that face forever. :heartbeat:
User avatar
hellomyfriend
Registered Rhymnecologist
 
Posts: 384
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:05 pm
Location: Northern California, USA

PreviousNext

Return to Bret McKenzie

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests