Eagle vs Shark

AKA as HipHopapotamus, half of the Humourbeasts, Action Fighter, Dr Chevalier and Jarrod in Eagle vs Shark! Nuff said. You can write the rest!
User avatar
kneedragger
Half a shapely halibut
Posts: 127
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:15 pm

Postby kneedragger » Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:12 am

conchordgirl wrote:I think he would love it! We could recreate the girls in bikini scene from TN! Without the bikinis obviously...:wink:

Image

--Nicole


Um...What was that?...Er...Ooooo...
Talk about your team building exercises!
You don't know what you're doing to me :rolleyes:

I hope it is not impolitic for me to say, but It'll be me swooning!!! :whistle: :clap:

Sean
Image
"What kind of rapping name is STEVE!"

User avatar
Gayle
Cool Nipples!
Posts: 2289
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:14 pm

Postby Gayle » Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:17 am

Um. Don't know about anyone else, but I will be wearin a wool turtle neck and overalls. And thick socks. Probably a hat, too.
:roll:
4 out of 3 people have difficulty with fractions.

User avatar
kneedragger
Half a shapely halibut
Posts: 127
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:15 pm

Postby kneedragger » Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:40 am

Gayle wrote:Um. Don't know about anyone else, but I will be wearin a wool turtle neck and overalls. And thick socks. Probably a hat, too.
:roll:


:lol: :boogie: :tears: :rolls: :shock: :lol: :lol:

I'll bring some Gatorade!

Sean
Image

"What kind of rapping name is STEVE!"

User avatar
Gayle
Cool Nipples!
Posts: 2289
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:14 pm

Postby Gayle » Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:42 am

kneedragger wrote:
Gayle wrote:Um. Don't know about anyone else, but I will be wearin a wool turtle neck and overalls. And thick socks. Probably a hat, too.
:roll:


:lol: :boogie: :tears: :rolls: :shock: :lol: :lol:

I'll bring some Gatorade!

Sean


Why Mr. Kneedragger! What ever could you mean?! :eyelashes:
4 out of 3 people have difficulty with fractions.

User avatar
conchordgirl
Registered Rhymnecologist
Posts: 335
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:10 pm

Postby conchordgirl » Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:21 am

Kate wrote:
conchordgirl wrote:I think he would love it! We could recreate the girls in bikini scene from TN! Without the bikinis obviously...:wink:

Image

--Nicole


Nicole said, sweetly: "We could recreate the girls in bikini scene from TN! Without the bikinis obviously..." :shock:

Er, by that, did you mean in other clothing or none at all? You can see my point. I's a bit unclear.

I am greatly shocked by this statement, Miss Nicole! :twisted: So, were you just being wicked or what?


Oops! Must Clarify!! I did mean clothed..or did I?? :wink: Ok, that was wicked!
But yes..clothed..I don't want to get kicked out of here! Seriously, I was trying to hurry up and write my Episode 2 review and I didn't read what I wrote. :oops:

--Nicole
Oh, look at me! I'm the magical man from happy land, in a gumdrop house on lollipop laaaaaane!!
Oh by the way I was being sarcastic.--Homer Simpson

User avatar
specialkay
Registered Rhymnecologist
Posts: 260
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:25 pm

Postby specialkay » Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:33 am

Did I inspire this? :roll2: :twisted:
I think he would LOVE IT! :bounce: But, I'm with Gayle, I think if I were to be in the pic I would come in some clothes too...
'cause I'm a shy southern belle underneath all my naughty "J" talk! :eyelashes:
"Growing OLD is mandatory but growing UP is optional" :)
~KAREN~

User avatar
Gayle
Cool Nipples!
Posts: 2289
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:14 pm

Postby Gayle » Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:37 am

Well... maybe the wool sweater doesn't HAVE to be a turtle neck. Maybe a vee neck. I don't want to come off as prudish or anythin. But sittin around in a bikini? Nuh-uh. No. Nada. Nicht. Nien. Non. Niet. Niente. Not happenin. :tsk:
4 out of 3 people have difficulty with fractions.

User avatar
Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl
Posts: 1506
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:32 pm

Postby Andria » Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:37 am

Thanks for the information /me!

And, erm, Yes! We have to fly to NZ for the premier. I bet we could get a group rate. There are enough of us scary, uh crazy, umm...fervent fans! :waggle: Maybe we could catch a Black Seeds concert while we're there, too. (For us B gals.)

Now as to the clothing issue...I plan to wear my coconut bra, grass skirt and jandals. I've never been one for bikinis - but a good 'ole coconut bra is priceless! :D
I'll take your body and cover it with honey, then stick some money to the honey, now you're covered in money, honey. -FotC

User avatar
Gayle
Cool Nipples!
Posts: 2289
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:14 pm

Postby Gayle » Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:57 pm

Now as to the clothing issue...I plan to wear my coconut bra, grass skirt and jandals. I've never been one for bikinis - but a good 'ole coconut bra is priceless!


Well, since you put it that way... :D Coconut bras for everyone!
4 out of 3 people have difficulty with fractions.

User avatar
specialkay
Registered Rhymnecologist
Posts: 260
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:25 pm

Postby specialkay » Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:44 pm

Yes, we must match and coordinate our attire...for sure!
So that the guys can see us coming from a mile away! :chick:
(just wanted to use this emo) :lol:
"Growing OLD is mandatory but growing UP is optional" :)

~KAREN~

User avatar
kneedragger
Half a shapely halibut
Posts: 127
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:15 pm

Postby kneedragger » Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:44 pm

Gayle wrote:Well... maybe the wool sweater doesn't HAVE to be a turtle neck. Maybe a vee neck. I don't want to come off as prudish or anythin. But sittin around in a bikini? Nuh-uh. No. Nada. Nicht. Nien. Non. Niet. Niente. Not happenin. :tsk:


...So that means no, huh?...

Sean
Image

"What kind of rapping name is STEVE!"

User avatar
Gayle
Cool Nipples!
Posts: 2289
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:14 pm

Postby Gayle » Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:45 pm

kneedragger wrote:
Gayle wrote:Well... maybe the wool sweater doesn't HAVE to be a turtle neck. Maybe a vee neck. I don't want to come off as prudish or anythin. But sittin around in a bikini? Nuh-uh. No. Nada. Nicht. Nien. Non. Niet. Niente. Not happenin. :tsk:


...So that means no, huh?...

Sean

:shock: NO! Bad Sean!
4 out of 3 people have difficulty with fractions.

User avatar
kneedragger
Half a shapely halibut
Posts: 127
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:15 pm

Postby kneedragger » Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:48 pm

Gayle wrote:
kneedragger wrote:
Gayle wrote:Um. Don't know about anyone else, but I will be wearin a wool turtle neck and overalls. And thick socks. Probably a hat, too.
:roll:


:lol: :boogie: :tears: :rolls: :shock: :lol: :lol:

I'll bring some Gatorade!

Sean


Why Mr. Kneedragger! What ever could you mean?! :eyelashes:


That would be a combination of laughter, anticipation, disappointment and concern for possible heatstroke!

Sean
Image

"What kind of rapping name is STEVE!"

User avatar
Gayle
Cool Nipples!
Posts: 2289
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:14 pm

Postby Gayle » Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:51 pm

^Ah, that clears it up. I've just never been the "hanging out" while hanging out type of girl, you know. I like clothes and feel most comfortable whilst in public whenst I am wearing clothes. :que:

We do want to only thing premiered that night to be the movie, don't we. :shock:
4 out of 3 people have difficulty with fractions.

User avatar
kneedragger
Half a shapely halibut
Posts: 127
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:15 pm

Postby kneedragger » Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:14 pm

Gayle wrote:We do want to only thing premiered that night to be the movie, don't we. :shock:


It's not fair to ask leading questions :wink:

Gayle, my Dad just got a part in a new film, he didn't even have to audition. Looks like he'll be spending January in the Cayman Islands :mrgreen:

Sean
Image

"What kind of rapping name is STEVE!"


Return to “Jemaine Clement”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

cron