Tongan Ninja

AKA as HipHopapotamus, half of the Humourbeasts, Action Fighter, Dr Chevalier and Jarrod in Eagle vs Shark! Nuff said. You can write the rest!
specialkay
Registered Rhymnecologist

Postby specialkay » Sat Dec 10, 2005 5:29 am

coolness! you rock!
"Growing OLD is mandatory but growing UP is optional" :)
~KAREN~

indigo_jones
That's Mrs. Indigo Jones-McKenzie to you

Postby indigo_jones » Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:33 am

We watched Batman Begins tonight. If you've seen it, you might know why I'm posting in this thread. We were making Tongan Ninja jokes all night!
"It was a hilarious, hilarious moment in a very bleak, bleak time of my life."

Happiness is Bret-Shaped.

"The forecast for Jemaine today is clean-shaven with a chance of stubble. Scattered stubble throughout the week, resulting in a 60% chance of beard early next week." - mohumbhai mania

Johnnyp
The One Guy

Postby Johnnyp » Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:18 am

Two things. I just watched the trailers and you girls have not ever ever mentioned that there are hot chicks in this movie :evil:

Secondly the girlfriend went to Trinity High School.

Johnnyp
The One Guy

Postby Johnnyp » Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:04 am

Thirdly!!!! There is some very not fair/right stuff going on, on my internet. I try to Google some images of Linda Tseng, you know the hot Asian female type in the movie and some how I get Brad Pitt links. I'm calling someone to protest. :evil:

See I'm not lying.
http://images.google.com/images?q=Linda+Tseng&hl=en

conchordgirl

Postby conchordgirl » Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:25 am

Since it is after the holidays I guess I should retire my avatar.. :cry:
But I REALLY don't want to.... :tears: :tears: :tears:

nicole
Oh, look at me! I'm the magical man from happy land, in a gumdrop house on lollipop laaaaaane!!
Oh by the way I was being sarcastic.--Homer Simpson

Johnnyp
The One Guy

Postby Johnnyp » Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:27 am

Don't

Andria
Bootylicious Flygirl

Postby Andria » Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:29 am

conchordgirl wrote:Since it is after the holidays I guess I should retire my avatar.. :cry:
But I REALLY don't want to.... :tears: :tears: :tears:

nicole

Oh No! Don't retire it! Just umm....add a different hat! It is still winter, and scarves are still appropriate. Just change the color, er something. :D
I'll take your body and cover it with honey, then stick some money to the honey, now you're covered in money, honey. -FotC

/me

Postby /me » Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:10 am

I love that avatar, but you could do so much with it. Hrm, Valentine's Day is coming up. :hrm:
Ooooh Flight of the Conchords! You're so big!

:comehere: Conchordians Unite! Join the FotC map!

jm513
Boom Queen Baby

Postby jm513 » Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:51 pm

I got my copy of TN today!! Yeah!!=-)))) I know what I'm doing tonight!

and apparently there were some deleted posts here - reading this thread was very odd........
"I can't brain today - I haz teh dumb"

Deirdre
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby Deirdre » Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:13 am

Yes, very odd indeed. :hrm:
Last edited by Deirdre on Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

jm513
Boom Queen Baby

Postby jm513 » Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:33 am

Deirdre wrote:Yes, very odd indeed. :hrm: It's not too good a feeling to be deleted, whatever the reason. :sosad: I am surprised anyone even commented on it. :doomed:

I am pretty sure I know what the reason was..........but read through the posts - there are some definite breaks that make you scratch your chin. Now I wish that everything in that topic (not the thread - just that topic) had been deleted so I wouldn't end up crying over missed gossip - JK :D There's nothing like only hearing a sliver of a story to make you want to buy the magazine.......

anyway - I am totally procrastinating getting my butt out and exercising, so I must be off. If I don't go soon I won't at all then I'll feel horrible tomorrow........

Johnnyp
The One Guy

Postby Johnnyp » Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:36 am

Well I ordered TN last week. Got it for $12.95 with free shipping from deepdiscountdvd.com There is also a deepdiscountCD.com Both have very reasonable prices.

Deirdre
David Bowie's nipple antennae

Postby Deirdre » Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:45 am

Hey Jess,

You are going to love the movie. It's pretty funny on its own, and the extra bonus of seeing Jemaine takes it over the top. :boogie:

:doh: for those who noticed the edit: I chose to change my post all by myself. :nod:

jm513
Boom Queen Baby

Postby jm513 » Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:37 pm

:rolls: :rolls: :rolls: :rolls:

I LOVE this movie!!!!! The last fight scene was absolutely hilarious!! And the commentary was a blast too!!!

My frriend who was watching it with me - who loved FOTC and said they were geniuses when I showed him the HBO show - was like "Well, I guess you have to be a really big fan of Flight of the Conchords to enjoy that alot"........whatever (valleygirl style)

I thought it was awesome! I mean really, any movie that they tape in english and then dub over in english - you have to take for what it is!! :lol: It was awesome and I can't wait to watch it again!! Yeah TN!!!

avaritsos
Half a shapely halibut

Postby avaritsos » Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:25 pm

high camp, loved it. and bret choreographed. nice. wish dave fane didn't do his homophobic and mysogynist thing through out the commentary but i even thought that was funny. people who think this isn't funny need to lighten up.

Return to “Jemaine Clement”