It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:47 am


HBO Season 2 DVD release

The place for all Conchords HBO convo

Moderator: Venus

Re: HBO Season 2 DVD release

Postby DaMango » Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:41 am

I read on the iTunes facebook page today that you get 2 bonus videos if you download Season 2. Does anyone know what they are? I'm having trouble accessing the iTunes store at present.
User avatar
DaMango
Stop touching the monkeys
 
Posts: 889
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 8:46 pm
Location: Bellevue, WA

Re: HBO Season 2 DVD release

Postby kellysouthpaw » Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:56 am

I believe they're both music videos...one being Sugalumps and I'm pretty sure the other one is freekie...
Image
User avatar
kellysouthpaw
She's like Switzerland
 
Posts: 3448
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:52 am
Location: In a Cottage Cheese Cottage in Michigan

Re: HBO Season 2 DVD release

Postby Great H » Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:39 am

Nope, it's 'Suga Lumps' and 'Too many dicks'. They only come with the 'season pass' option I believe. Not that we can get either here in NZ cos our iTunes doesn't have a 'TV' section! :(
User avatar
Great H
Stop touching the monkeys
 
Posts: 923
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:35 am
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

Re: HBO Season 2 DVD release

Postby Bad Atom » Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:10 am

Okay, I have an insane plan - I'll buy the DVDs tonight. Then I'll dip into my PayPal account which has my little brother's eBay money to cover the rest of my rent. My next payday is his birthday, so when he goes "where's my money?" I'll distract him by giving him the DVDs as his birthday gift. This will placate him until I get paid again.

Damn, I'm good.
Image
Image
User avatar
Bad Atom
The "Play Whatever You Want!" Guy
 
Posts: 456
Joined: Mon May 05, 2008 1:58 am
Location: Toledo, Ohio

Re: HBO Season 2 DVD release

Postby kellysouthpaw » Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:13 am

Is his birthday Aug 21st?
Image
User avatar
kellysouthpaw
She's like Switzerland
 
Posts: 3448
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:52 am
Location: In a Cottage Cheese Cottage in Michigan

Re: HBO Season 2 DVD release

Postby Bad Atom » Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:15 am

August 14th. He's turning 20. I don't even want to think about it...
Image
Image
User avatar
Bad Atom
The "Play Whatever You Want!" Guy
 
Posts: 456
Joined: Mon May 05, 2008 1:58 am
Location: Toledo, Ohio

Re: HBO Season 2 DVD release

Postby DangerMouse » Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:18 am

Great H wrote:Nope, it's 'Suga Lumps' and 'Too many dicks'. They only come with the 'season pass' option I believe. Not that we can get either here in NZ cos our iTunes doesn't have a 'TV' section! :(



Buck up little camper.. you get to live in Auckland 8) It is all good....
...if anyone needs me I will be in my office doing madlibs...
User avatar
DangerMouse
Consistently Mediocre
 
Posts: 518
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 7:40 pm
Location: 45° 25′ 10.42″ N, 122° 40′ 3.18″ W

Re: HBO Season 2 DVD release

Postby Great H » Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:06 am

Awww thanks DangerMouse, you are so right! :D
(Mind you, I'm actually a transplanted Wellingtonian!)
User avatar
Great H
Stop touching the monkeys
 
Posts: 923
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:35 am
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

Re: HBO Season 2 DVD release

Postby mockingbird » Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:03 pm

Y'all, I just need to vent for a minute... I STILL don't have my copy of S2. I should've just gone to Best Buy the day it came out and bought it there, then I could be merrily posting away about Jemaine's lovely laugh and all my favorite humorous moments from the various episodes, etc. etc. but NO, I had to preorder it from Amazon so instead I'm sitting here like this: :waiting: :tears: At least I ordered it through WTF so I supported my favorite website. But I have to say that's cold comfort as I log on and I CAN'T EVEN READ HALF THE THREADS because everyone is yukking it up over the hilarity of their S2 DVDs! ***siiiiighhh*** Sorry, I just had to get that out of my system.
User avatar
mockingbird
Thinks it's hot the way he looks left a lot
 
Posts: 5376
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:35 am

Re: HBO Season 2 DVD release

Postby bakergirl30 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:09 pm

Aww .. I'm sorry Mock. :( Have you even gotten a date for when you'll be receiving it?
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar
bakergirl30
Crying tears of a rapper
 
Posts: 2554
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 5:43 am
Location: Texas

Re: HBO Season 2 DVD release

Postby vmh » Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:09 pm

mockingbird wrote:Y'all, I just need to vent for a minute... I STILL don't have my copy of S2. I should've just gone to Best Buy the day it came out and bought it there, then I could be merrily posting away about Jemaine's lovely laugh and all my favorite humorous moments from the various episodes, etc. etc. but NO, I had to preorder it from Amazon so instead I'm sitting here like this: :waiting: :tears: At least I ordered it through WTF so I supported my favorite website. But I have to say that's cold comfort as I log on and I CAN'T EVEN READ HALF THE THREADS because everyone is yukking it up over the hilarity of their S2 DVDs! ***siiiiighhh*** Sorry, I just had to get that out of my system.


Mock, I have a copy that I can't even watch yet because of my broken DVD player. You don't have your copy yet but I'm assuming you have a working DVD player. There is only one logical solution.

I'll be at your house in 30 minutes.
Image
James Bobin: “It’s like a five-year-old and a three-year-old. Jemaine’s the five-year-old, and Bret’s the three-year-old. They’re both wrong, but the five-year-old thinks he’s right.”
User avatar
vmh
A tasty piece of pastry
 
Posts: 3008
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:21 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: HBO Season 2 DVD release

Postby mockingbird » Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:14 pm

vmh wrote:Mock, I have a copy that I can't even watch yet because of my broken DVD player. You don't have your copy yet but I'm assuming you have a working DVD player. There is only one logical solution.

I'll be at your house in 30 minutes.


I'm getting out the chips and dip as we speak. ;)
User avatar
mockingbird
Thinks it's hot the way he looks left a lot
 
Posts: 5376
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:35 am

Re: HBO Season 2 DVD release

Postby LauraK » Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:24 pm

Oh that SUCKS, mock! I ordered the same way you did and only paid the $2.98 shipping and got it Wed.

Get on the phone to them and demand....something! :cross:

Here's hoping it arrives on your doorstep today...... :pray:
ImageImage
Friends are the family you choose for yourself.Image
User avatar
LauraK
Boom King!
 
Posts: 9235
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:02 am
Location: MI

Re: HBO Season 2 DVD release

Postby mohumbhai mania » Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:34 pm

I got mine yesterday. It was good because I had to stay in bed w/ vertigo and I had many laughs to distract me.
Too much time on too many hands - too many ladies, not enough mans

Image

I am bike-cheese!
User avatar
mohumbhai mania
Can Attack!
 
Posts: 3771
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:24 pm
Location: Murrayland

Re: HBO Season 2 DVD release

Postby mockingbird » Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:37 pm

LauraK wrote:I ordered the same way you did and only paid the $2.98 shipping and got it Wed.


Oh.....Garfunkel!! :x Those mutha'uckers!! You know why... it's because I live in EBF Kentucky, that's why. If I lived in a REAL place these things wouldn't happen.

Hope you're feeling better, mm.
User avatar
mockingbird
Thinks it's hot the way he looks left a lot
 
Posts: 5376
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:35 am

PreviousNext

Return to HBO TV series

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron