Diagnosis Death - Bret Screencaps

AKA as the Rhymenoscerous, The Video Kid, Figwit and is one gazillionth of The Wellington Ukulele Orchestra. Yuss him and maybe some invisible people also...
hellomyfriend
Registered Rhymnecologist

Re: Diagnosis Death - Bret Screencaps

Postby hellomyfriend » Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:12 am

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
I like Bret.

hellomyfriend

Postby hellomyfriend » Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:13 am

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
I like Bret.

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:15 am

So cute........arm. :)

Thanks, hmf- awesome, as usual!
ImageImage
Friends are the family you choose for yourself.Image

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:35 pm

I know this is Bret's thread but Rhys is just lookin so good, I had to give him some love, too!

ImageImage

nonchalant obsession
WTF!'s Biggest Blasphemer. Apparently.

Postby nonchalant obsession » Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:21 pm

HelloMF, I hope you know how awesome it is that you drop all these screencaps on us! I am eagerly awaiting more...I am insatiable...and forever in your debt. :prayer: Love your signature too. So simple, so true. You seem to have a firm grip on your fangirl. I aspire to one day being able to control myself and simply say, "I like Bret." (hey a girl can dream) :wink: or are you perhaps being ironical.

Rhys is rocking that black button shirt. :shock: Has he been working out? :lol:
Image..Image..Image

bibliaddict
Consistently Mediocre

Postby bibliaddict » Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:30 pm

LauraK wrote:I know this is Bret's thread but Rhys is just lookin so good, I had to give him some love, too!

Nice forearms!
Spandex Inspector #12

LauraK
Boom King!

Postby LauraK » Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:47 pm

:nod:
ImageImage

hellomyfriend

Postby hellomyfriend » Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:15 pm

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
I like Bret.

hellomyfriend

Postby hellomyfriend » Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:15 pm

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
I like Bret.

hellomyfriend

Postby hellomyfriend » Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:42 pm

nonchalant obsession wrote:Love your signature too. So simple, so true. You seem to have a firm grip on your fangirl. I aspire to one day being able to control myself and simply say, "I like Bret." (hey a girl can dream) :wink: or are you perhaps being ironical.

The more honest version would be the same phrase (plus numerous, unnecessary exclamation points) gleaming in the center of five-mile high neon heart that burns with such intensity that it blinds anyone who dares to look squarely at it.

But I wasn't sure that could be properly conveyed via internet forum text, so "I like Bret." seemed a decent compromise.
I like Bret.

nonchalant obsession
WTF!'s Biggest Blasphemer. Apparently.

Postby nonchalant obsession » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:03 pm

hellomyfriend wrote:
nonchalant obsession wrote:Love your signature too. So simple, so true. You seem to have a firm grip on your fangirl. I aspire to one day being able to control myself and simply say, "I like Bret." (hey a girl can dream) :wink: or are you perhaps being ironical.

The more honest version would be the same phrase (plus numerous, unnecessary exclamation points) gleaming in the center of five-mile high neon heart that burns with such intensity that it blinds anyone who dares to look squarely at it...

:roll2: :thumb: LMAO! and I know just how you feel. I like Bret, too. *heavy sigh*

Enjoyed those last two sets of screencaps! :clap: Bret is showing a little extra arm.... :drool: I can't wait for the funeral scene...
Image..Image..Image

LikeACurry
Consistently Mediocre

Postby LikeACurry » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:30 am

I finally saw the movie a few nights ago, I enjoyed it a lot. I couldn't help but smile each time Dr.Cruise entered a scene, he makes such a sweet, naive doctor that you just wanna....... :blush: anyway, I've only had time to watch it once and I've been so busy being back at work. I must make a movie night this wk sometime to watch it again. Thanks for taking the time to make those amazing screencaps hellomyfriend :clap:
Oh, it was always "Bowie's bumped into a door..."
ImageImageImage

seasick_sarah

Postby seasick_sarah » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:40 am

*wants to post but can't really add anything except :thud: *

I think we're gonna need that (hot!) stethoscope. Who knew stethoscopes could be made sooo attractive?

LSully9
Getting lewd with the food

Postby LSully9 » Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:26 am

HelloMyFriend! There are no words. :prayer: I don't have it yet so haven't see it... :( Thanks for the screen caps!
Two struggling musicians, living in poverty and despair, selling their...instruments.

seasick_sarah

Postby seasick_sarah » Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:10 am

I watched the trailer on YouTube and it looked bad, but I reeeally hope the movie comes out in Australia...! :pray: :rotfl:

Return to “Bret McKenzie”